Welcome to BURGESSLAWGROUP.COM (the “Website”), a Website accessible free of charge to the general public with Internet access. The Website and its contents and related services are owned and administered by Burgess Law Group, LLC (“BLG”).
- INFORMATION BLG COLLECTS
- Contact and Registration Forms. You may submit one or more forms located on the Website, or choose a service on the Website, where gathering personal information is necessary. Use of those services is entirely voluntary.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Data. During your visit to the Website, our servers automatically gather and store certain information about your use of the Website. This information does not personally identify you, and your e-mail address is not collected in this automatic process. Examples of the information that is automatically collected and stored includes:
- your Internet domain and Internet Protocol address;
- the type of browser and operating system you used to access our Website;
- the date and time of your visit to our Website;
- the Web pages or services you accessed at this Website;
- the IP address of the Website from which you came to this Website; and
- the Website to which you go when you leave this Website.We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit the Website, and this may include one or more cookies, beacons, pixels, or other anonymous identifiers. We use this information to evaluate and improve the content of our Website and to make our Website more useful to our visitors. We also, use it to diagnose problems with our server, to keep our server running smoothly, and to learn about the number of visitors to our Website and the types of technology they use.
- Third Party Sites and Advertisers. The Website may contain links to third-party sites and advertisements from advertisers. BLG is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of those sites.
- HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Financial Information. If you use the Website to contact us, to make purchases, to register for events online, or to receive other services, the financial information collected by BLG during these transactions is used solely by BLG or third parties on behalf of BLG. This information is not shared with third parties except for the purposes of processing the transaction.
- Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Data. We reserve the right to disclose non-personally identifiable data, including personal data aggregated in a manner that does identify an individual, publicly without restriction, including to third parties who may help us provide or enhance the Website.
- As Required by Law, Good Faith, or Exigent Circumstances. BLG reserves the right to access, use, preserve, or disclose personal information as required by law or in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with the law or legal process served on BLG or the Website;
- protect and defend the rights, interests or property of BLG, its respective employees, marketing partners, agents or third parties; or
- to protect the personal safety of BLG members or members of the public in general. Where applicable, BLG may also use information obtained on Website for the purpose of investigating and prosecuting attorney ethical violations or for other regulatory purposes.
Communications you send to BLG are not confidential or protected by any professional privilege or relationship and, if you send us a threat or message that describes or promotes unlawful activity, BLG reserves the right to share such threat or message with law enforcement authorities.